1-60 Horde Leveling Guide for World of Warcraft

amelia davis

I either play a male character named Mancow or a female character named
Joana. I have been first to 60 now on 6 different servers, one of my
goals with World of Warcraft is to get to 60 on new servers with the
least amount of /played time possible, this means each time I went to
60 in WoW I have been revising my routes in order to achieve a better
/played time. So far my best time is 4 days 20 hour /played time to 60,
this was done on the Jubei'Thos realm. I have this entire 4 day 20 hour
run RECORDED, the whole thing is recorded and implemented into my
guide!
I was the first to 50 in the race to 50 leveling contest Blizzard held
in March.
Why do I level characters to get good /played times? Well, I am a speed
runner, I have been doing speed runs through games my whole life, I am
a dedicated gamer, and spend LOTS of my time finding the fastest ways
to finish a game. I am most likely the fastest Power Leveler in World
of Warcraft because of this, many may know me by now with all the
servers I have played on, and have seen the results of me hitting 60
under a weeks span. That's right I can get to 60 under a week (playing
less than 5 days of it), so I log out plenty to eat, sleep, and other
RL things. I have been talked about by many news sites, such as The
Escapist Magazine. Take a look at typical screenshots of me leveling
up on new servers, I get tell after tell all day long while leveling!
(also note how far ahead I am from everybody on the /who list, usually
when I hit 60, no one else has even hit 50 yet!)
http://warcraftkn.blogspot.com/#

Randy Howard

amelia davis wrote
(in article
<(E-Mail Removed) .com>):

> I either play a male character named Mancow or a female character named
> Joana. I have been first to 60 now on 6 different servers, one of my
> goals with World of Warcraft is to get to 60 on new servers with the
> least amount of /played time possible, this means each time I went to
> 60 in WoW I have been revising my routes in order to achieve a better
> /played time. So far my best time is 4 days 20 hour /played time to 60,
> this was done on the Jubei'Thos realm. I have this entire 4 day 20 hour
> run RECORDED, the whole thing is recorded and implemented into my
> guide!

Short response: GET A LIFE

--
Randy Howard (2reply remove FOOBAR)

Clever Monkey

Randy Howard wrote:
> amelia davis wrote
> (in article
> <(E-Mail Removed) .com>):
>
>> I either play a male character named Mancow or a female character named
>> Joana. I have been first to 60 now on 6 different servers, one of my
>> goals with World of Warcraft is to get to 60 on new servers with the
>> least amount of /played time possible, this means each time I went to
>> 60 in WoW I have been revising my routes in order to achieve a better
>> /played time. So far my best time is 4 days 20 hour /played time to 60,
>> this was done on the Jubei'Thos realm. I have this entire 4 day 20 hour
>> run RECORDED, the whole thing is recorded and implemented into my
>> guide!

> Short response: GET A LIFE

HE HAS ONE. It's stored on six different servers. And he's mastered
the art of using the mouse and keyboard with one hand.

Ba-zing!

Peter James

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:25:42 +0000, Randy Howard wrote
(in article <(E-Mail Removed)> ):

> amelia davis wrote
> (in article
> <(E-Mail Removed) .com>):
>
>> I either play a male character named Mancow or a female character named
>> Joana. I have been first to 60 now on 6 different servers, one of my
>> goals with World of Warcraft is to get to 60 on new servers with the
>> least amount of /played time possible, this means each time I went to
>> 60 in WoW I have been revising my routes in order to achieve a better
>> /played time. So far my best time is 4 days 20 hour /played time to 60,
>> this was done on the Jubei'Thos realm. I have this entire 4 day 20 hour
>> run RECORDED, the whole thing is recorded and implemented into my
>> guide!

> Short response: GET A LIFE

And I thought that my life as a 68 year old retired Governemnt Employee was
boring and mundane.