6800GT Dual display problem?

GS

Can anyone help me? I can't get dual display to work with my 2 LCD's. I have
a BFG 6800GT dual DVI PCI-E video card. I can get the primary one to work,
but not the secondary LCD. I've switched LCD's and cables around and
everything works that way, so I know its not a problem with the Lcd's or
cables. I've gone into the settings and enabled dual view, but secondary DVI
has no signal. Funny thing is that in the Nvidia settings it detects my
second LCD as an analog and not digital. I'm using straight DVI to DVI, no
adapters. Anyone help me with this? Thanks.

Gord.

ShutEye

> Can anyone help me? I can't get dual display to work with my 2 LCD's. I have a BFG
> 6800GT dual DVI PCI-E video card. I can get the primary one to work, but not the
> secondary LCD. I've switched LCD's and cables around and everything works that way, so I
> know its not a problem with the Lcd's or cables. I've gone into the settings and enabled
> dual view, but secondary DVI has no signal. Funny thing is that in the Nvidia settings
> it detects my second LCD as an analog and not digital. I'm using straight DVI to DVI, no
> adapters. Anyone help me with this? Thanks.

Don't know if it's necessary, but have you enabled the second screen in windows as well?

GS

If you mean in Display properties, yes I have sleceted extend Windows
desktop to second LCD.