7NJL6 and MB monitor

Zilla

Has anyone got the 7NJL6 working with the Motherboard
Monitor app? If so can you share your settings for the sensors?

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC USA

Guy

I installed MBM 5.3.7.0 and it does not have a config for the 7NJL6
so I tried a 7NJL3. It only reports the CPU speed, no temps. I thin
I will leave it installed and play with it some....

Meanwhile, I use SpeedFan 4.20, and it reports temps on the CPU, nort
bridge, and hard drives

Zilla

Please post your MB setup with the board on this
forum, or the MB site. I'll look at SpeedFan.

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC USA

"Guy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OWlmf.301874$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> I installed MBM 5.3.7.0 and it does not have a config for the 7NJL6,
> so I tried a 7NJL3. It only reports the CPU speed, no temps. I think
> I will leave it installed and play with it some....
>
> Meanwhile, I use SpeedFan 4.20, and it reports temps on the CPU, north
> bridge, and hard drives.

Guy

I cannot get the program to report any temps at all. It recognize
the chipset (LM90), but does not recognize the $4 address. So, n
point in me posting that data.

I tried the 7NJL3 and 7NJS settings, neither worked. Afte
exhaustively reading the help file, I get the impression that th
developer needs to add somehting to cover each board or chipset

Zilla

Yes that was my experience.

Did you say you used SpeedFan in the meantime?
That app does NOT support CT 7NJL6 so how did
you make it work? (At least it's not on their list of
supported m/b's)

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC USA
(Remove XSPAM)

"Guy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:qIhnf.46537$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Z,
>
> I cannot get the program to report any temps at all. It recognizes
> the chipset (LM90), but does not recognize the $4 address. So, no
> point in me posting that data.
>
> I tried the 7NJL3 and 7NJS settings, neither worked. After
> exhaustively reading the help file, I get the impression that the
> developer needs to add somehting to cover each board or chipset.

Guy

Speedfan has no configuration utility; it apparently reads the NForce
bus by default. It definitely takes some getting used to