7NJS Motherboard Fan Size

econnelle@sbcglobal.net

Has anyone replaced the NF2 heatsink and fan unit on a 7NJS?

I had the fan unit die and want to replace it. We eyeballed it at 45mm
square but cannot find a unit large enough.

Anyone know something that for sure fits and works?

Just need to get it running, cost is secondary.

uddarts

"" wrote:
> Has anyone replaced the NF2 heatsink and fan unit on a 7NJS?
>
> I had the fan unit die and want to replace it. We eyeballed
> it at 45mm
> square but cannot find a unit large enough.
>
> Anyone know something that for sure fits and works?
>
> Just need to get it running, cost is secondary.

a 40mm fits in the middle of the nb/hs. i use 3m double side mounting
tape to secure mine. itís grey in color and has red peel off. just cut
a square the size of the fan hub.

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/50milfan.html

ud

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/7NJS-M...pict64094.html