8RDA3+ Errors

Filidor

I just got a replacment board for my last one that i thought was dea
(ASUS A7V333) and a new CPU (which was the real prob). I keep havin
issues when i startup my pc. When i first start it all up the LED
guess goes through its normal checks (idk cause i have never had
Epox board or anything like this before) ending with the FF an
staying there. Everything then seems find and dandy until Window
starts to load. Then 2 seconds or so in I get the BSoD. But it onl
stays up for about half a second then the pc reboots itself and goe
through the stages again excpet doing the usual asking how i woul
like to start windows. I have tried Normal and Safe Mode. Same deal
Idk if this is somehting with hardwear or what. Any help would b
greatly appreciated as this PC has prety much my life on it. Thanks
Fili

PC Specs
Processor: AMD Sempron 2800+
Memory:Twin Sticks of 512MB Patriot Memory (Only reads 256mb, anothe
problem yet to be resolved
Hard Drive: 115 GB
Video Card: GeForce 6600 256MB AGP 4x/8x
Monitor: 19" LCD LiquidVideo Monitor
Sound Card: Built-In
Speakers/Headphones: Logitech Gaming Headphones and some Unknow
Speakers
Keyboard: MS Digital Keyboard 9
Mouse: Logitech
Mouse Surface: Desk
Operating System: Windows XP

Again any help would be greatly Apreciated