9180VS livenote.exe ?

keung7890

What is the purpose of the livenote come with the video driver 44.03 which
run automatically and connected to Internet.

Besides can I dsible it?

Regards

Paul

To check Asus' site for newer versions of drivers/software. I think it also
comes with Smart Doctor as well. It is like Symantec's LiveUpdate.

Paul

"keung7890" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bd9nkq$(E-Mail Removed)-cable.com...
> What is the purpose of the livenote come with the video driver 44.03 which
> run automatically and connected to Internet.
>
> Besides can I dsible it?
>
> Regards

keung7890

Tks.