AlanAshton

Anybody know what the CBOX digital display is meanít to do. Iím sure I
have read somewhere that it should display CPU temp whilsy not booting
up but mine just displays a vertical line. The only time I have seen
this change is on boot up, when the display changes to a dot and then
back again.

--
http://www.HardwareForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's request
Topic URL: http://www.HardwareForumz.com/Chaint...ict168766.html

gary cooper

You need to run the programme Apogee so it will give you the cpu temp on the
display .Plus you have all the memory card slots,firewire and usb slots.The
lights don't light up only flicker when a signal is received from the hand
set

Ginchy

Something isnt right then because you should see a whole range of numbers on
boot up which constantly change

Each number you see represents a specific process that is being carried out
on boot up.

Normally when it finishes loading into windows it should display FF

The ONLY time you will see the temp is when you download and install and RUN
the APOGEE software.

Did you attatch the WOL cable to the c box and mb because you MUST do this
for the display to work.

You also have to enable it in the bios.

"AlanAshton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) s.com...
> Anybody know what the CBOX digital display is mean't to do. I'm sure I
> have read somewhere that it should display CPU temp whilsy not booting
> up but mine just displays a vertical line. The only time I have seen
> this change is on boot up, when the display changes to a dot and then
> back again.
>
> --
> http://www.HardwareForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's

request
> Topic URL:

http://www.HardwareForumz.com/Chaint...ict168766.html

http://www.HardwareForumz.com/eform.php?p=679549

AlanAshton

Cheers Ginchy

This is a better answer than Chaintech (Bless em). Have not checked
the bios yet as I didnít see this in the manual.

Will try

Erm...... Just in case I dont find it. Where in the bios

--
http://www.HardwareForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's request
Topic URL: http://www.HardwareForumz.com/Chaint...ict168766.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.HardwareForumz.com/eform.php?p=684946

Ginchy

Its right at the bottom of one of the pages

WOL Settings or something like that! Probablly under Power Management

Drivers needed for win98se but none needed for xp

Cbox chris_reilly Chaintech 7 08-30-2005 09:40 PM
CBOX - can you buy those? Bill Chaintech 0 03-09-2005 02:08 AM
9CJS Zenith - Remote and Cbox questions jdees Chaintech 10 02-01-2004 12:08 PM
Re: 9CJS Ricky Chaintech 1 08-06-2003 10:04 AM
Re: 9CJS - FF display on cbox Forbidden Donut Chaintech 1 07-20-2003 09:31 PM