9CJS Version 6 Bios 0225

Lazarus

http://www.btinternet.com/~jimmysmith/9cjs0225.bin

Chaintech support emailed me it so here it is.

Right click save target

Dante

Thanks Lazarus! :-)

"Lazarus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c7ol1e$m9e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.btinternet.com/~jimmysmith/9cjs0225.bin
>
> Chaintech support emailed me it so here it is.
>
> Right click save target

Dante

When trying to update the bios, I got an error message saying "This
Program's file BIOS-Lock string does not match".

To get around this, the command needs the /nbl switch appended, like so:

awdflash 9cjs0225.bin /nbl

"Lazarus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c7ol1e$m9e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.btinternet.com/~jimmysmith/9cjs0225.bin
>
> Chaintech support emailed me it so here it is.
>
> Right click save target

Lazarus

yep its a known problem too....only one bios has worked auto so far!

"Dante" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> When trying to update the bios, I got an error message saying "This
> Program's file BIOS-Lock string does not match".
>
> To get around this, the command needs the /nbl switch appended, like so:
>
> awdflash 9cjs0225.bin /nbl
>

> "Lazarus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c7ol1e$m9e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > http://www.btinternet.com/~jimmysmith/9cjs0225.bin
> >
> > Chaintech support emailed me it so here it is.
> >
> > Right click save target

9CJS Bios Version 8 Questions bluelights Chaintech 0 08-16-2006 03:47 PM
9CJS - Intel Inf File & BIOS Update Jeff Gaines Chaintech 7 08-18-2004 10:16 PM
9CJS Bios v6 - Anyone get it before downloads stopped working? Dante Chaintech 1 05-10-2004 05:51 AM
BIOS update 9CJS jOhN Chaintech 6 12-30-2003 09:02 PM
9CJS New bios available Ginchy Chaintech 0 12-28-2003 08:31 PM