A7N8X-E Deluxe - S/PDIF Bracket Module

Paul C

There is a header on the MB for a S/PDIF output/input module that can be
fitted as a braket. There is one shown on the Asus website but I cannot
find where to get one.

I am in the Uk - Does anyone know where I can get one of these modules?

Thanks for any help.

Paul

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Erik_H=F6ck?=

Hi Paul,

I got mine from ebay.

Erik

Paul C schrieb:
> There is a header on the MB for a S/PDIF output/input module that can be
> fitted as a braket. There is one shown on the Asus website but I cannot
> find where to get one.
>
> I am in the Uk - Does anyone know where I can get one of these modules?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Paul

Michael

Try ebay. I had a hard time finding them in NA as well. I see lots of them
on sale for 5-10US plus shipping.

"Paul C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:wDeud.192$(E-Mail Removed)...
> There is a header on the MB for a S/PDIF output/input module that can be
> fitted as a braket. There is one shown on the Asus website but I cannot
> find where to get one.
>
> I am in the Uk - Does anyone know where I can get one of these modules?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Paul

tawpgk

NewEgg has them in there accessories - motherboard listing. Here is a link:
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...InnerManu=1315

Whether they ship to the UK I don't know.

Good Luck

--
Tom

> Try ebay. I had a hard time finding them in NA as well. I see lots of
> them
> on sale for 5-10US plus shipping.
>
> "Paul C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:wDeud.192$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> There is a header on the MB for a S/PDIF output/input module that can be
>> fitted as a braket. There is one shown on the Asus website but I cannot
>> find where to get one.
>>
>> I am in the Uk - Does anyone know where I can get one of these modules?
>>
>> Thanks for any help.
>>
>> Paul

p4c800-e dlx usb 2.0 module and 1394 module TawmcaT Asus 1 07-14-2005 12:39 AM
HP Compaq nc8000 Trusted Platform Module (TPM) security module Karl Magdono Laptops 1 01-17-2004 08:24 AM
IEEE 1394 bracket A7N8X Deluxe QH Asus 0 11-03-2003 08:39 PM
Asus a7n8x Deluxe 2-Port 1394 Bracket Sailfish Asus 2 10-23-2003 02:28 PM
P4C800-E Deluxe - Bracket IEEE1394 Firewire port question Vincent Poy Asus 0 07-23-2003 01:30 PM