A8N-SLI LAN1 not working.

Natéag

Has anyone succeeded in enabling LAN1 (Nvidia) on that board.
Installation fails.
LAN2 (Marvell) works well.

I have the latest bios (Rev. 1011). My motherboard is version
01. I know there are newer versions available.

Thanks for any information.

Scott

Natéag wrote:
> Has anyone succeeded in enabling LAN1 (Nvidia) on that board.
> Installation fails.
> LAN2 (Marvell) works well.
>
> I have the latest bios (Rev. 1011). My motherboard is version
> 01. I know there are newer versions available.
>
> Thanks for any information.

I have the Premium version (I bought it only for the heat pipe for the
Northbridge). The Nvidia driver for the LAN installed fine as did the
Marvell. Does the Asus forum cover this problem?

tawpgk

You did install the nforce driver set, right?

--
Tom
"Scott" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Natéag wrote:
>> Has anyone succeeded in enabling LAN1 (Nvidia) on that board.
>> Installation fails.
>> LAN2 (Marvell) works well.
>>
>> I have the latest bios (Rev. 1011). My motherboard is version
>> 01. I know there are newer versions available.
>>
>> Thanks for any information.

> I have the Premium version (I bought it only for the heat pipe for the
> Northbridge). The Nvidia driver for the LAN installed fine as did the
> Marvell. Does the Asus forum cover this problem?

Natéag

Yes. At least I tried. There is a yellow icon on the item in device
manager.
In properties says that no driver was installed. And when I try to install
the drivers, I get a message to the effect that a problem occurred,
installation was not possible.

"tawpgk" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
fyOIe.50984$Eo.45339@fed1read04...
> You did install the nforce driver set, right?
>
> --
> Tom
> "Scott" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Natéag wrote:
>>> Has anyone succeeded in enabling LAN1 (Nvidia) on that board.
>>> Installation fails.
>>> LAN2 (Marvell) works well.
>>>
>>> I have the latest bios (Rev. 1011). My motherboard is version
>>> 01. I know there are newer versions available.
>>>
>>> Thanks for any information.

>> I have the Premium version (I bought it only for the heat pipe for the
>> Northbridge). The Nvidia driver for the LAN installed fine as did the
>> Marvell. Does the Asus forum cover this problem?

Sorry - Make that a P5B Deluxe Lan1 - Lan2 Issue Ken Asus 3 01-12-2007 09:21 PM
P4B Deluxe Lan1 - Lan2 issue Ken Asus 0 01-06-2007 10:37 PM
Re: A8N-SLI LAN1 not working.(solved) Natéag Asus 10 08-19-2005 03:25 PM
Re: A8N-SLI LAN1 not working. Natéag Asus 2 08-07-2005 03:28 PM
Re: A8N-SLI LAN1 not working. Natéag Asus 2 08-07-2005 01:58 AM