A8N-SLi Premium - Latest BIOS? - I am confused

Don

Just got one of these boards and was wondering what is the latest BIOS.

If I use the tool on the download pages of the ASUS site it regularly
reports I have an A8N-SLi. It does not tell me I have a Premium version.

If I manually select the board type I find different versions of BIOS are
offered.

Please can anyone tell me what version I should be using?

Thank you,

Don

Homer J. Simpson

"Don" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just got one of these boards and was wondering what is the latest BIOS.
>
> If I use the tool on the download pages of the ASUS site it regularly
> reports I have an A8N-SLi. It does not tell me I have a Premium version.
>
> If I manually select the board type I find different versions of BIOS are
> offered.
>
> Please can anyone tell me what version I should be using?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Don

Read what it says on the packaging that the motherboard came from the
factory in. Silkscreened right on the motherboard itself in large letters
is A8N-SLI PREMIUM. If you can't even open up the case to see what you
have, why are you even trying to update the BIOS? Do you currently have a
problem that will be solved with a BIOS update? You know the saying, "If it
ain't broke..."

A8N-SLI Premium Bios version 1009 - latest production version
A8N-SLI Premium Beta BIOS 1302 - latest beta version

Don

"Homer J. Simpson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "Don" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Just got one of these boards and was wondering what is the latest BIOS.
>>
>> If I use the tool on the download pages of the ASUS site it regularly
>> reports I have an A8N-SLi. It does not tell me I have a Premium version.
>>
>> If I manually select the board type I find different versions of BIOS are
>> offered.
>>
>> Please can anyone tell me what version I should be using?
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Don
>>

> Read what it says on the packaging that the motherboard came from the
> factory in. Silkscreened right on the motherboard itself in large letters
> is A8N-SLI PREMIUM. If you can't even open up the case to see what you
> have, why are you even trying to update the BIOS? Do you currently have a
> problem that will be solved with a BIOS update? You know the saying, "If
> it ain't broke..."
>
> A8N-SLI Premium Bios version 1009 - latest production version
> A8N-SLI Premium Beta BIOS 1302 - latest beta version

What the *uck is wrong with you?

I only wanted to know what the latest BIOS is.

Don