Lynn

http://forum.abit-usa.com (or http://forum.uabit.com/) is down
again... :-(

It says:

====== START QUOTE ======
Database error
The database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

* Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web
browser.
* Open the forum.uabit.com home page, then try to open another
page.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

The forum.uabit.com forum technical staff have been notified of the
error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
====== END QUOTE ======

I really needed some quick help from the LGA 775 ABIT forum, I hope
that I can get an answer here regarding whether the following items
are compatible with the IP35 Pro motherboard:

ORSAIR CMPSU-550VX 550W ATX12V V2.2 Power Supply:

ASUS EN8600GT Video Card:

Thanks,
Lynn

Lynn

Thanks Google for its caching. The ABIT forums are still down (over 24
hours now)... but thanks to Google's caching I was able to find
critical piece of information regarding RAM compatibility with the
IP35. Here it is (for posterity):

Lynn

On Jun 9, 12:11 am, Lynn <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> http://forum.abit-usa.com(orhttp://forum.uabit.com/) is down
> again... :-(
>
> It says:
>
> ====== START QUOTE ======
> Database error
> The database has encountered a problem.
> Please try the following:
>
> * Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web
> browser.
> * Open the forum.uabit.com home page, then try to open another
> page.
> * Click the Back button to try another link.
>
> The forum.uabit.com forum technical staff have been notified of the
> error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
>
> We apologise for any inconvenience.
> ====== END QUOTE ======
>
> I really needed some quick help from the LGA 775 ABIT forum, I hope
> that I can get an answer here regarding whether the following items
> are compatible with the IP35 Pro motherboard:
>
> ORSAIR CMPSU-550VX 550W ATX12V V2.2 Power Supply:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817139004
>
> ASUS EN8600GT Video Card:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814121076
>
> Thanks,
> Lynn

Lynn

And here is a another important link to information not currently
accessible because the ABIT forums are down:

http://tinyurl.com/53wp7c

Lynn