Abit IC7-G Max II SPDIF-In problem

Stretch0069

I can't get any input using the SPDIF-In. I've got my DVD player
hooked into it so I can run it through my sound system. So far, I
haven't found any information on this at all. I'm having problems
DLing the newest audio drivers, but the board is only a couple months
old. I would hope that the drivers supported SPDIF-In before the board
was released......but I've been misled before.

Thanks

TomG

can't speak specifically to your issue but there is a sound application that
is installed with the drivers that you will find in the Control Panel. It
allows you to make certain selections regarding the output channels but not
too sure about the inputs

--

Thomas Geery
Network+ certified