Accessing BIOS on NetVista PC

noneyabusiness

Anyone know the keystroke to access the BIOS on a NetVista PC?
(I can't read the model number on the case, sorry.)

I have tried everything I can think of to no avail:
ESC
DEL
All the F-keys
CTRL-ALT-ESC
CTRL + F-keys
ALT + F-keys

So, how does one do it on this machine?
(Er, access the BIOS, that is <g>.)

TIA

Don Hickey

noneyabusiness wrote:

> Anyone know the keystroke to access the BIOS on a NetVista PC?
> (I can't read the model number on the case, sorry.)
>
> I have tried everything I can think of to no avail:
> ESC
> DEL
> All the F-keys
> CTRL-ALT-ESC
> CTRL + F-keys
> ALT + F-keys
>
> So, how does one do it on this machine?
> (Er, access the BIOS, that is <g>.)
>
> TIA

Hit F1 during the display of the IBM logo, while it's in the POST.