ACER ASPIRE 1692 WMLi : tec-info

kRel

I ask you an aid answer on a problem..
I have a logon ADSL with router (access point) always active, from which I
approach to Internet at the same time with the ACER and the dektop.

On the portable one - connected wireless - with the router I have two
customers, one administrator and a customer with privileges limits to you,
(not on the logon)
For the logon wireless I have tried in order to resolve the problem, it is
that native one of XP Home, is Intel Wireless

- If I approach as an example to Internet like administrator, therefore
change customer, with this last customer I do not succeed to connect to me
to Internet.
- If me re-connect as administrator and I try to approach to Internet after
to have try the logon with the other customer being launch Internet
explorer, I do not succeed to approach to Internet until that I do not
d3connecter the other customer. -

If after to have as an example had approached to Internet like
administrator, and therefore after to have carried out activity, I close the
cover of the ACER sending the system in suspension, to a successive
restoration of the activities approaching like other customer, I do not
succeed to connect to me to Internet To find that low to right it appears
for all the customers, the strip right-down that indicates an active logon
and quality of marks them optimal Naturally the problem verification on
desktop (the XP Pro) that however it is connected to the router through net
cable, neither was not taken place with previous portable (the XP Home).
The software in use on the portable one is the same one of that one used on
the desktop
There is someone that already or that it knows like resolving the breach?

Fine. kRel

Acer Aspire 1692 WLMI CPU upgrade Jdr Laptops 7 10-11-2008 06:46 PM
Acer Aspire 1692 WLMI CPU upgrade is it feasible ? 007 Acer 5 10-08-2008 11:38 AM
Presario 1692 Upgrades bigsley Compaq 1 02-27-2008 03:25 PM
Acer 3023 WMLi Service Manual crazyhorse Acer 0 10-09-2006 09:47 PM
Presasio 1692 won't boot. 4 beeps on power on. Deepak Compaq 5 10-23-2004 11:20 PM