Acer aspire 1810 note book

va

I've just got myself a Acer aspire 1810 note book which since ok for now
its working fine. but I work like to create some sort of backup of
the system for if things starting messing up?

Since the system don't come with any CD / DVD reader or writer .

I would like to be able to boot the system from either my external drive or
from UBS stick. Any help on how to do this will be appreciated.

VA

va

All done after some looking around.

news:UMKln.260884$(E-Mail Removed)2...