acer aspire 5000

zack

anybody in the area surrounding nottingham with
an aspire of this type for sale please email me.

it says on the plastic sticker on the inside of
the laptot aspire5002wmli.

good price paid.

zack.

--
Life is hard to believe espically when you phone the
help line that connects you to someone in india, who