Acer Extensa 2900E

Leftred

I have an Extensa 2900E notebook running Windows XP Pro.

It is producing typing errors in that it seems to stop during typing and
drop some letters intermittently. For example, if typing "last mover" it may
drop the letters and space from a to m and the screen displays "lover". The
errors are present in all types of software where text input is needed.

I thought that it may be a keyboard fault so I connected a USB keyboard to
see if that fixed the problem, but am experiencing the same problem with it.

Apart from that the notebook is working well.

Does anyone have an idea about what may be causing the problem and how to
fix it?

Thanks,

Ian

CMOS Battery for Acer Extensa 501DX Tom Acer 1 10-02-2006 10:09 PM
Acer laptop Extensa 2350XC lee Acer 0 09-20-2005 03:49 AM
LCD for ACER EXTENSA 355 sirmav Laptops 1 01-31-2004 09:45 PM
Acer Extensa 391c now freezes within two minutes after booting Cali Real Estate Laptops 0 10-31-2003 03:25 AM
harddisk change in acer extensa 500 Viktor Weisshaeupl Laptops 0 07-31-2003 02:43 PM