ADSP-BF51x(F) - what is going on

vladitx

Hello,

There are at least two hardware revisions and some kits available but
no chips available for buying. Could they sink into oblivion or we're
just waiting for next bug-fixed revision of the die?

Stef

In comp.arch.embedded,
vladitx <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There are at least two hardware revisions and some kits available but
> no chips available for buying. Could they sink into oblivion or we're
> just waiting for next bug-fixed revision of the die?

Where are you looking? Here Farnell shows 17 different ordercodes with
ADSP-BF53x in stock, ranging from 1 piece to 110.

--
Stef (remove caps, dashes and .invalid from e-mail address to reply by mail)

Iron Law of Distribution:
Them that has, gets.

Stef

In comp.arch.embedded,
Stef <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> In comp.arch.embedded,
> vladitx <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> There are at least two hardware revisions and some kits available but
>> no chips available for buying. Could they sink into oblivion or we're
>> just waiting for next bug-fixed revision of the die?

> Where are you looking? Here Farnell shows 17 different ordercodes with
> ADSP-BF53x in stock, ranging from 1 piece to 110.

Sorry, misread your subject line, Farnell has 53x, but no 51x.

Also on the analog website, the section "Pricing, Packaging & Availability"
is completely missing on the BF512 page, there is such a section on the
BF533 page. But guessing from your post, you already found that out. ;-)

--
Stef (remove caps, dashes and .invalid from e-mail address to reply by mail)

HUMAN REPLICAS are inserted into VATS of NUTRITIONAL YEAST ...