Advice: Best -2D- board for SB51?

Ian McCall

Hello.

I was planning on putting a Matrox card into an SB51 to improve the
graphics, but I've read a few posts now detailing trouble with a
Shuttle/Matrox combination.

Question is then, what are people using as an alternative? The rules are -
it must display excellent 2D, it must be quiet (ie. passively cooled for
preference), and should preferably allow for multi-head use.

I had a Ti4200 in there - taking it out has made this machine so much more
workable with. I know I could go around swapping GPU coolers but honestly -
I'm not that interested in doing it. Minimum amount of fuss please.

Thanks in advance for any information,
Ian