Advice on carrying bag

Anthony R. Gold

Can anyone point me to a source of neoprene bags with shoulder straps? I
love my old Silicon Sports WETSUIT bags but I believe this line was gobbled
up by Kensington and then abandoned. I find plenty of strapless neoprene
bags and pockets, such as a nice one by Apple for the smaller MacBook, but
I want a shoulder strap and can not find that style anywhere. My present
need is for a couple of bags or pockets that are equivalent to the WETSUIT
2.0 to fit some X40/X60 size of notebooks.

Tony