Advice Wanted - ULTRA 10 Keyboard and Mouse

Brandon Lynch

I have a Sun ULTRA 10 workstation. This is the first SUN that I've
owned. I need to obtain a keyboard and mouse and I don't know what
kinds I should be looking for. Can anyone advise me?

Thanks in advance to your replies.

Brandon Lynch

Thanks very much!

Brandon

Dave Uhring wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 19:56:33 +0000, Brandon Lynch wrote:
>

>>I have a Sun ULTRA 10 workstation. This is the first SUN that I've
>>owned. I need to obtain a keyboard and mouse and I don't know what
>>kinds I should be looking for. Can anyone advise me?

> Type 5C

Dr. David Kirkby

Brandon Lynch wrote:

> I have a Sun ULTRA 10 workstation. This is the first SUN that I've
> owned. I need to obtain a keyboard and mouse and I don't know what
> kinds I should be looking for. Can anyone advise me?
>
> Thanks in advance to your replies.

I know someone has said what sort of keyboard you want, but just for
future reference, look up the model in the Sun system handbook
http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/
where you can find the right keyboards, mice, ram etc etc.
--
Dr. David Kirkby,
Senior Research Fellow,

Andrew Kam

Contact a sales rep.

news:RBzWa.30318$(E-Mail Removed) thlink.net...