AIW 8500DV DirectX9

John

Since I installed DX9 the TV no longer works, is this a known issue and is
there a workaround?

IT7Max2V2, P4 2.53, tried different drivers and MMc 7 and 8

Sławomir Żaboklicki

Użytkownik "John" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w wiadomości
news33pb.3603$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Since I installed DX9 the TV no longer works, is this a known issue and

is
> there a workaround?

Known

Rgrds
SZ

patrickp

"Sławomir Żaboklicki" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3fa4c995$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Użytkownik "John" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w wiadomości
> news33pb.3603$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Since I installed DX9 the TV no longer works, is this a known issue and

> is
> > there a workaround?

> Known

> Rgrds
> SZ

As you''ll probably see from the description, John, this is a known issue,
but applies specifically to products with PAL and SECAM tuners, and some
using non-North American NTSC versions, only on W2K, XP and Windows Server
2003 systems, and occurs when you upgrade to DirectX 9.0b.

Some people have reported that this fix doesn't appear to work; if your
system matches the above qualifications but you have no luck with the fix,
try http://www.mustafa.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/fix.zip.

HTH patrickp