All in Wonder 9000 problems

Geo

I am getting vertical black banding when I scroll. If I minimise the window
and open it back up the black banding dissapears until I try to scroll
again. This is a new system with all components new and the latest bios and
driver updates. My system is:

Windows XP Pro Service pack one
IC7-G abit bios 1.6
Western digital Raptor SATA
1 Gig total ram Samsung ddr400
using on board sound and ethernet
Plextor premium.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Geo

JAD

refresh rate set to?

"Geo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am getting vertical black banding when I scroll. If I minimise the window
> and open it back up the black banding dissapears until I try to scroll
> again. This is a new system with all components new and the latest bios and
> driver updates. My system is:
>
> Windows XP Pro Service pack one
> IC7-G abit bios 1.6
> Western digital Raptor SATA
> 1 Gig total ram Samsung ddr400
> using on board sound and ethernet
> Plextor premium.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> TIA
>
> Geo

Geo

"JAD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:M6b7b.4091$(E-Mail Removed) k.net...
> refresh rate set to?
>
> "Geo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I am getting vertical black banding when I scroll. If I minimise the

window
> > and open it back up the black banding dissapears until I try to scroll
> > again. This is a new system with all components new and the latest bios

and
> > driver updates. My system is:
> >
> > Windows XP Pro Service pack one
> > IC7-G abit bios 1.6
> > Western digital Raptor SATA
> > 1 Gig total ram Samsung ddr400
> > using on board sound and ethernet
> > Plextor premium.
> >
> > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Geo

JAD

85 or better on monitors of 3 years or newer.....the name of the monitor appears in display properties?

"Geo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> 75
>

> "JAD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:M6b7b.4091$(E-Mail Removed) k.net...
> > refresh rate set to?
> >
> > "Geo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I am getting vertical black banding when I scroll. If I minimise the

> window
> > > and open it back up the black banding dissapears until I try to scroll
> > > again. This is a new system with all components new and the latest bios

> and
> > > driver updates. My system is:
> > >
> > > Windows XP Pro Service pack one
> > > IC7-G abit bios 1.6
> > > Western digital Raptor SATA
> > > 1 Gig total ram Samsung ddr400
> > > using on board sound and ethernet
> > > Plextor premium.
> > >
> > > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> > >
> > > TIA
> > >
> > > Geo

Geo

Yes it does...drivers are installed...viewsonic 17" flat panel
"JAD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news3m7b.4513$(E-Mail Removed) .net...
> 85 or better on monitors of 3 years or newer.....the name of the monitor

appears in display properties?

> "Geo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > 75
> >

> > "JAD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:M6b7b.4091$(E-Mail Removed) k.net...
> > > refresh rate set to?
> > >
> > > "Geo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > window

scroll

bios
> > and

JAD

Flat panel.... as in TFT LCD or flat screen CRT...refresh will have no effect on LCD's and such

video acceleration adjustment?\

What's with the almighty WIN XP lately and all this video and monitor problems?

Glad I stayed with that god awful ME, that captures and runs video flawlessly, or as flawlessly as home production can be..... ;^)