Alt F4 Computing

Alt F4

Visit us now and get great computers and hardware for the lowest prices!

http://www.alt-f4.us

kyrio

The prices at Alt F4 Computing are unbeatable and I know this because I've
compared them to every other place in this city.

Now, I've seen the garbage on your site and I see that neither of you know
how to convert currency. Learn some basic math and come again, y'all.

http://www.alt-f4.us

"Russell" <rsullivan@tastycomputersdotcom_replacedotwith". "> wrote in message news:<NQ7oc.72579$kh4.4171443@attbi_s52>...
> Worst prices I've ever seen as well. The processors are easily double the
> retail price. Stay away!
>
> Russell
> http://tastycomputers.com
>
> "Mark McKagan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Terrible prices. Even brick and mortar can beat these prices by 50%.
> >
> > Gotta be kidding!!

dave

(E-Mail Removed) (kyrio) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> The prices at Alt F4 Computing are unbeatable and I know this because I've
> compared them to every other place in this city.
>
> Now, I've seen the garbage on your site and I see that neither of you know
> how to convert currency. Learn some basic math and come again, y'all.
>
> http://www.alt-f4.us
>

> "Russell" <rsullivan@tastycomputersdotcom_replacedotwith". "> wrote in message news:<NQ7oc.72579$kh4.4171443@attbi_s52>...
> > Worst prices I've ever seen as well. The processors are easily double the
> > retail price. Stay away!
> >
> > Russell
> > http://tastycomputers.com
> >
> > "Mark McKagan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Terrible prices. Even brick and mortar can beat these prices by 50%.
> > >
> > > Gotta be kidding!!

COUGH COUGH...........CHOKE ............GASPING FOR AIR

Jerry Cargile

For the Duron 1800, this place is almost $40 cheaper than Alt F4.
http://www.compgeeks.com/products.as...CPUs%20(Athlon)

Jerry

kyrio wrote:
> The prices at Alt F4 Computing are unbeatable and I know this because I've
> compared them to every other place in this city.
>
> Now, I've seen the garbage on your site and I see that neither of you know
> how to convert currency. Learn some basic math and come again, y'all.
>
> http://www.alt-f4.us
>

> "Russell" <rsullivan@tastycomputersdotcom_replacedotwith". "> wrote in message news:<NQ7oc.72579$kh4.4171443@attbi_s52>...
>
>>Worst prices I've ever seen as well. The processors are easily double the
>>retail price. Stay away!
>>
>>Russell
>>http://tastycomputers.com
>>
>>"Mark McKagan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>>Terrible prices. Even brick and mortar can beat these prices by 50%.
>>>
>>>Gotta be kidding!!

Russell

To the Alt F4 "Sales Rep":

Oh boy. I dislike pointless confrontations, but when you say that my site
offers "garbage", well, I'll give you a brief mathematics lesson...since you
seem to be begging for it.

Today's (05/30/2004) USD to CAD currency conversion is $1 US = $1.363
Canadian, or $1 Canadian = $0.73368 US. Using these conversion figures, I
took the first few sample Pentium 4 800MHz Retail Boxed Processors for sale
at Alt F4 Computing, since you made a point of having the best price on
them. I compared your prices to the best-known online reseller, Newegg, and
I also picked the very first online reseller located in your city, Toronto,
I could find (Altec Micro) and compared their prices as well, since you
claim to have "unbeatable" prices in your city :

Pentium 4 2.60GHz HT 512KB 800 MHz Retail
Alt F4 Price: $318.50 CAD / $233.68 USD
Newegg Price: $246.70 CAD / $181.00 USD
http://www.altecmicro.com price: $250.00 CAD / $183.42 USD

Pentium 4 2.80GHz HT 512KB 800 MHz Retail
Alt F4 Price: $318.50 CAD / $233.68 USD
Newegg Price: $242.61 CAD / $178.00 USD
http://www.altecmicro.com price: $251.00 CAD / $184.15 USD

Pentium 4 3.00GHz HT 512KB 800 MHz Retail
Alt F4 Price: $402.99 CAD / $295.67 USD
Newegg Price: $299.86 CAD / $220.00 USD
http://www.altecmicro.com price: $305.00 CAD / $223.77 USD

Pentium 4 3.20GHz HT 512KB 800 MHz Retail
Alt F4 Price: $504.99 CAD / $370.50 USD
Newegg Price: $380.28 CAD / $279.00 USD
http://www.altecmicro.com price: $388.00 CAD / $284.67 USD

Pentium 4 3.40GHz HT 512KB 800 MHz Retail
Alt F4 Price: $721.50 CAD / $529.35 USD
Newegg Price: $567.01 CAD / $416.00 USD
http://www.altecmicro.com price: $581.00 CAD / $426.27 USD

Now, I'm not here to jeopardize the right for you to make a living selling
computers and components online; you have the same right as anyone else to
do so, provided you have proper licensing, other paperwork and carry through
with any legal business transactions. I do, however, find dishonest claims
and extremely inflated prices offensive, but I have the right to choose not
to conduct business with you, as do other potential customers. Customer
loyalty and the building of a successful business require ethical business
practices, which I hope you will take into consideration before posting
additional unsolicited Usenet advertisements. Good luck to you in your
present and future endeavors.

Respectfully,
Russell Sullivan, Owner
http://tastycomputers.com

"dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> (E-Mail Removed) (kyrio) wrote in message

news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> > The prices at Alt F4 Computing are unbeatable and I know this because

I've
> > compared them to every other place in this city.
> >
> > Now, I've seen the garbage on your site and I see that neither of you

know
> > how to convert currency. Learn some basic math and come again, y'all.
> >
> > http://www.alt-f4.us
> >

> > "Russell" <rsullivan@tastycomputersdotcom_replacedotwith". "> wrote in

message news:<NQ7oc.72579$kh4.4171443@attbi_s52>...
> > > Worst prices I've ever seen as well. The processors are easily double

the
> > > retail price. Stay away!
> > >
> > > Russell
> > > http://tastycomputers.com
> > >
> > > "Mark McKagan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

kyrio

That was a typographical error. It was meant to be Corsair 8x512MB
PC4400 550MHz DDR on a Gigabyte motherboard with model 8KNXP.

Thanks for pointing that out.

http://www.alt-f4.us

"S.Heenan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<NBEuc.632792$Ig.566057@pd7tw2no>...
> http://www.alt-f4.us/systems/dream/
>
> Ultimate Buyers System
>
> Intel Pentium 4 3.40GHz
> Aerocool High Tower CPU Cooler
> 2x80mm Fan w/Blue & Green LED for CPU Cooler
> Gigabyte Intel Socket 478 ATX Motherboard
> Corsair 6x512MB PC800 RDRAM 800MHz Memory
> WD Raptor 2x74GB 10K RPM/8MB/SATA-150 Hard Drive
> 2xVantec Vortex Hard Drive Cooling System
> 3Dlabs Wildcat4 7110 Video Card/256MB/AGP 8X/Dual DVI & Stereo
> Sound Blaster Audigy2 Platinum eX
> External Sound Control Console & Sound Card Remote
> Gigabit 10/100/1000 LAN
> Powmax CPARC-3 Black Acrylic Case w/3 80mm LED Fans
> Powmax Black 500W Aluminum Dual Fan Power Supply w/LED Lights
> DoubleSight DS-1500 Dual 15" Black LCD Monitor
>
> $8 599.99
>

> Please state the model of the Gigabyte motherboard which supports 3GB of
> PC800 RDRAM.
>
> TYVM

S.Heenan

kyrio wrote:
> That was a typographical error. It was meant to be Corsair 8x512MB
> PC4400 550MHz DDR on a Gigabyte motherboard with model 8KNXP.
>
> Thanks for pointing that out.

My pleasure.

Corsair PC4400 is some pretty high-end memory...
Tell me, how do you manage to install 8 modules in 6 DIMM slots ? Piggyback
two of them ? Rubber mallet ?

HTH HAND

kyrio

Who said it would be eight modules?