AMD brings back the FX Cpu

Joe_Z

AMD brings back the FX Cpu: Will it be enough to beat Intel?
tomshardware.com - Based on the Deneb FX core, the FX cpus will be featuring
four processing engines, have shared level-three cache and will be based on
a 45 nm manufacturing process. Expected for Q2 09, will it be too little and
too late to challenge Intel's i7? A lot of us hope not, for competition and
prices cut sake.More. (Hardware)

25 Comments Share Bury Favorite? Mathieugothax made popular 3 hr 42 min ago

http://digg.com/hardware/AMD_brings_..._to_beat_Intel

Sorry for not posting the main artical link but I'm sure you can find your
way there, heh, I don't frequent it all that much anymore ...Joe

Wes Newell

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 13:59:05 -0500, Joe_Z wrote:

> AMD brings back the FX Cpu: Will it be enough to beat Intel?

They beat Intel now. At least for my applications. MB + X2 CPU = $59.