Android tablet won't connect to PC?

Kenny Cargill

New Android 4 (ICS) tablet, can't get it to connect either via bluetooth or
mini USB cable.
With USB the tablet tells me it's connected but PC doesn't recognise it, it
appears as an unknown device with no drivers loaded.
With bluetooth I slide the onscreen switch to on and it jumps back to off.
Have run the Fixit here:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...th-USB-devices
and no difference.
There were no drivers supplied with the tablet and none on mfr's website.
User manual not very helpful, I think it's translated from Chinese.
Don't know if it's a PC or tablet problem.

Kenny