annoying Dragon Plus beeping (not just on startup)

amhoov@gmail.com

Hi all,

I've got a Soyo Dragon+ motherboard that continues to make a sequence
of two irritating beeps even when the system is running fine after
boot. There doesn't seem to be any correlation with any events. It just
randomly seems to beep twice. It sounds just like the boot sequence
beeps, but it happens a bunch just randomly when I'm using the machine.

Anyone seen anything like this? I tried disabling the pc speaker in the
Windows device manager, but no luck.

Thanks,
Aaron

f/fgeorge

2 beeps used to mean "non fatal errors found".
Don' know if they still do or not. This would be errors not associated
with the OS, just the hardware.