Any news on a new nVidia flagship card?

boe

I realize nVidia has a new mid line card coming out and a new dual GPU 9800
coming out or recently released but doe they have a new GPU in the works
that will be a flagship GPU - if so can you please give any info on this?

Thanks

boe

I just read about the G100.

"boe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:47bd05c0$0$6124$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I realize nVidia has a new mid line card coming out and a new dual GPU 9800
>coming out or recently released but doe they have a new GPU in the works
>that will be a flagship GPU - if so can you please give any info on this?
>
> Thanks

deimos

boe wrote:
> I realize nVidia has a new mid line card coming out and a new dual GPU 9800
> coming out or recently released but doe they have a new GPU in the works
> that will be a flagship GPU - if so can you please give any info on this?
>
> Thanks

Flagship? Please, nobody talks like that.

Mr.E Solved!

deimos wrote:
> boe wrote:
>> I realize nVidia has a new mid line card coming out and a new dual GPU
>> 9800 coming out or recently released but doe they have a new GPU in
>> the works that will be a flagship GPU - if so can you please give any
>> info on this?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> Flagship? Please, nobody talks like that.

I lol'ed. Maybe he's in the nVidia Navy?

Nvidia GeForce 9800 GX2, GeForce 9800 GTX, GeForce 9800 GT Approaching:

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/video/d...ics_Cards.html

boe

Thanks

"Mr.E Solved!" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> deimos wrote:
>> boe wrote:
>>> I realize nVidia has a new mid line card coming out and a new dual GPU
>>> 9800 coming out or recently released but doe they have a new GPU in the
>>> works that will be a flagship GPU - if so can you please give any info
>>> on this?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>

>> Flagship? Please, nobody talks like that.

> I lol'ed. Maybe he's in the nVidia Navy?
>
> Nvidia GeForce 9800 GX2, GeForce 9800 GTX, GeForce 9800 GT Approaching:
>
> http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/video/d...ics_Cards.html

MartinK

"Mr.E Solved!" ...

> I lol'ed. Maybe he's in the nVidia Navy?
>
> Nvidia GeForce 9800 GX2, GeForce 9800 GTX, GeForce 9800 GT Approaching:

LOL!!!

Marin..