Any suggestion on selecting ThinkPad T61 or Dell Vostro1500?

itcecsa

Hi,

I want to buy a new laptop recently. 2 laptops have come to my
attention! Dell Vostro 1500 and ThinkPad T61

Generally, ThinkPad is good is quality compared to Dell laptops.
But I got message that T61 has bad quality fort its LCD. Many
customers complained that their LCD cracked and when they tried to
call Lenovo customer service, Lenovo asked for $700 to repair T61's
LCD. That's crazy! Have you guys heard about the bad quality of T61's
LCD?

Lenovo has worse post-sell service compared to Dell's post-sell
service.

The Lenovo T6 laptop 1 I am considering is about $1,090 and the Dell
Vostro 1500 I am thinking is about $910.

Do you know where can I find coupon for either or them? It's better to
save some cash.

Any suggestion please let me know!

Thanks!

jeff

I have several thinkpads and lenovo customer service is excellent imo.

I just purchased a new t61 9300 dual core 2.5 4 gig tam 160 gb hd 14.1
widescreen 9 cell battery for net $627.

This is a price anyone can get if you can't figure it out you're not
trying.

Jeff