Anyone has one for sale????

Carlos Arruda

Hello guys.
First of all, thanks for the help and time given my about my router problem
wich by the way hasn't been solved yet. Still trying to get a hold on the
seler.

I am looking for something new or second hand, something that is all in one,
ADSL Modem, Router and at least a 4 port network switch 10/100.

I am thinking about d-link, tehy have good hardware but don't know if they
have something like this.

Any sugestions?
What would be a good choice for a device like this.

I wanted to get Cisco cause i am use to them and they are easy to set up but
they are to expencive.

Best Regards
Carlos Arruda

---

Margaret Wilson

Why do you want the ADSL modem inside the same case as the router/switch?
There are plenty of options out there for good router/switch devices, and
chances are, your ADSL provider supports a very small selection of modems.
You'll really be better off with two devices anyway.

Regards,

Margaret

"Carlos Arruda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bekcof$ve5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello guys.
> First of all, thanks for the help and time given my about my router

problem
> wich by the way hasn't been solved yet. Still trying to get a hold on the
> seler.
>
> I am looking for something new or second hand, something that is all in

one,
> ADSL Modem, Router and at least a 4 port network switch 10/100.
>
> I am thinking about d-link, tehy have good hardware but don't know if they
> have something like this.
>
> Any sugestions?
> What would be a good choice for a device like this.
>
> I wanted to get Cisco cause i am use to them and they are easy to set up

but
> they are to expencive.
>
> Best Regards
> Carlos Arruda
>

> ---

Carlos Arruda

Freeserve is my ADSL ISP.
Cheers
Carlos Arruda

"Margaret Wilson" <(E-Mail Removed)> escreveu na mensagem
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why do you want the ADSL modem inside the same case as the router/switch?
> There are plenty of options out there for good router/switch devices, and
> chances are, your ADSL provider supports a very small selection of modems.
> You'll really be better off with two devices anyway.
>
> Regards,
>
> Margaret
>
> "Carlos Arruda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bekcof$ve5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello guys.
> > First of all, thanks for the help and time given my about my router

> problem
> > wich by the way hasn't been solved yet. Still trying to get a hold on

the
> > seler.
> >
> > I am looking for something new or second hand, something that is all in

> one,
> > ADSL Modem, Router and at least a 4 port network switch 10/100.
> >
> > I am thinking about d-link, tehy have good hardware but don't know if

they
> > have something like this.
> >
> > Any sugestions?
> > What would be a good choice for a device like this.
> >
> > I wanted to get Cisco cause i am use to them and they are easy to set up

> but
> > they are to expencive.
> >
> > Best Regards
> > Carlos Arruda