Anyone have a link to where I can buy semiconductors?

Ultra

Looking for replies with links, not search engines results, anyone can
do that easy enough.

Links someone uses themselves and trusts or links they know of and
might not have used.

Thanks in advance

Ben Pope

Ultra wrote:
> Looking for replies with links, not search engines results, anyone can
> do that easy enough.
>
> Links someone uses themselves and trusts or links they know of and
> might not have used.

I've used RS ( www.rswww.com ) and Farnell ( www.farnell.co.uk )

Thats in the UK, but I think Farnell are international.

Ben
--
I'm not just a number. To many, I;m known as a String...

Homie

http://www.digikey.com/

http://www.mouser.com/

Also try East coast transistor.
http://www.kenwoodparts.com/parts/fi...d8d3cafd7bac44

--
Mainboards, Videocards & CPU pin repair.

http://motherboardrepair.com
(E-Mail Removed)

"Ultra" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Looking for replies with links, not search engines results, anyone can
do that easy enough.

Links someone uses themselves and trusts or links they know of and
might not have used.

Thanks in advance

GH

Yay Homie!
If anyone knows where to get parts he does!
GH