Anyone know if an ASRock Newsgroup exists yet?

Daniel Czajko

Since ASRock is an Asus spoin-off compamy, I though these were the most
appropriate newsgroups to post my question to:

I don't seem to be able to find an ASRock newsgroup anywhere.
Does any one know if one exists?
Would any of the Newsgroups I'm making this post to be an appropriate place
to post ASRock-related questions to?

Any thought on this are much appreciated

Roy Coorne

Daniel Czajko schrieb:
> Since ASRock is an Asus spoin-off compamy, I though these were the most
> appropriate newsgroups to post my question to:
>
> I don't seem to be able to find an ASRock newsgroup anywhere.
> Does any one know if one exists?

No.

> Would any of the Newsgroups I'm making this post to be an appropriate place
> to post ASRock-related questions to?

alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus has been accepted as a place to
discuss ASRock mainboard issues.

> Any thought on this are much appreciated

FACK - Roy