Anything similar to ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502

n o s p a m p l e a s e

Does Dell have anything similar to ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502? I am on
lookout for ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 but I am currently in a country
where ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 is not available.

Do you have anything similar to suggest?

Dave

On Jan 21, 2:01*pm, n o s p a m p l e a s e <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Does Dell have anything similar to ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502? I am on
> lookout for ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 but I am currently in a country
> where ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 is not available.
>
> Do you have anything similar to suggest?

How about inspiron Zino HD. Starts at 249.00.

Here is a US dell site link:

http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/deskt...cs=19&ref=dthp

n o s p a m p l e a s e

On Jan 21, 10:18*pm, Dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Jan 21, 2:01*pm, n o s p a m p l e a s e <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> > Does Dell have anything similar to ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502? I am on
> > lookout for ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 but I am currently in a country
> > where ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 is not available.

> > Do you have anything similar to suggest?

> How about inspiron *Zino HD. *Starts at 249.00.
>
> Here is a US dell site link:
>
> http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/deskt...d/pd.aspx?refi...

I see. I am out of US and couldn't see Zino HD.

n o s p a m p l e a s e

On Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:18:52 PM UTC+1, Dave wrote:
> On Jan 21, 2:01*pm, n o s p a m p l e a s e <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
> > Does Dell have anything similar to ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502? I am on
> > lookout for ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 but I am currently in a country
> > where ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 is not available.
> >
> > Do you have anything similar to suggest?

> How about inspiron Zino HD. Starts at 249.00.
>
> Here is a US dell site link:
>
> http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/deskt...cs=19&ref=dthp

Does Dell still make inspiron Zino HD?

BillW50

On 10/19/2011 2:49 PM, n o s p a m p l e a s e wrote:
> On Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:18:52 PM UTC+1, Dave wrote:
>> On Jan 21, 2:01 pm, n o s p a m p l e a s e<(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>> Does Dell have anything similar to ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502? I am on
>>> lookout for ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 but I am currently in a country
>>> where ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 is not available.
>>>
>>> Do you have anything similar to suggest?

>> How about inspiron Zino HD. Starts at 249.00.
>>
>> Here is a US dell site link:
>>
>> http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/deskt...cs=19&ref=dthp

> Does Dell still make inspiron Zino HD?

While I do like Asus and Dell products. But if you were interested in
something like this... I personally would go for a laptop with a docking
station. As that way you have the best of both worlds.

You don't have to get one with a docking station, it just makes things a
tad easier for the times (even if that is rare) you want to go portable.
I am using a laptop right now as a desktop with a docking station.
External monitor, keyboard, etc. And currently the whole works is only
drawing 54 watts. The external monitor is about half of the power being
used.

If you are strapped for cash, there are lots of business class laptops
coming off of lease for next to nothing. Lots of them are found on eBay
and such. That's actually how I got this one. Some of them actually look
like they were hardly or never used before.

--
Bill
Gateway M465e ('06 era) - Thunderbird v3.0

olfart

"BillW50" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:j7p41a$kve$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 10/19/2011 2:49 PM, n o s p a m p l e a s e wrote:
>> On Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:18:52 PM UTC+1, Dave wrote:

>>> How about inspiron Zino HD. Starts at 249.00.
>>>
>>> Here is a US dell site link:
>>>
>>> http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/deskt...cs=19&ref=dthp

>> Does Dell still make inspiron Zino HD?

> While I do like Asus and Dell products. But if you were interested in
> something like this... I personally would go for a laptop with a docking
> station. As that way you have the best of both worlds.
>
> You don't have to get one with a docking station, it just makes things a
> tad easier for the times (even if that is rare) you want to go portable. I
> am using a laptop right now as a desktop with a docking station. External
> monitor, keyboard, etc. And currently the whole works is only drawing 54
> watts. The external monitor is about half of the power being used.
>
> If you are strapped for cash, there are lots of business class laptops
> coming off of lease for next to nothing. Lots of them are found on eBay
> and such. That's actually how I got this one. Some of them actually look
> like they were hardly or never used before.

I've gotten sevral laptops and desktops here. Good price, good condition and
still run XP if you don't want to mess with Win7
http://www.dfsdirectsales.com/

Christopher Muto

On 10/19/2011 3:49 PM, n o s p a m p l e a s e wrote:
> On Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:18:52 PM UTC+1, Dave wrote:
>> On Jan 21, 2:01 pm, n o s p a m p l e a s e<(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>> Does Dell have anything similar to ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502? I am on
>>> lookout for ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 but I am currently in a country
>>> where ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 is not available.
>>>
>>> Do you have anything similar to suggest?

>> How about inspiron Zino HD. Starts at 249.00.
>>
>> Here is a US dell site link:
>>
>> http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/deskt...cs=19&ref=dthp

> Does Dell still make inspiron Zino HD?

you resurected a thread that is nearly two years old... having said
that, apparently dell has discontinued the zino. funny because i was
just looking at one a couple of weeks ago. a quick google search
revealed that they are now being sold at walmart, perhaps as a close
out. i would suggest you look at a mac mini for a very well done
compact home theater solution.