Anyway to remove "Compaq" logo from bootup sequence?

Mike Roll

I'm putting together a system with spare parts that I have laying around,
including an OEM version of the FIC AZ31 motherboard. But I don't want to
advertise its Compaq origin.

I did a quick search of Google and found that the Compaq BIOS can't be
reflash to the FIC one. Is there any other way to remove the Compaq logo
during bootup?

Thanks

techno

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 10:44:04 GMT, "Mike Roll"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I'm putting together a system with spare parts that I have laying around,
>including an OEM version of the FIC AZ31 motherboard. But I don't want to
>advertise its Compaq origin.
>
>I did a quick search of Google and found that the Compaq BIOS can't be
>reflash to the FIC one. Is there any other way to remove the Compaq logo
>during bootup?
>
>Thanks

Maybe the compaq site has something.

They call it "Enable/Disable splash screen".