Junior Member

ok heres the skinny, my bloody sister cant be trusted with her own computer and this time shes done a doosey of a f#ckup this time

she decided that she wanted to upgrade her motherboard and well she aint smartest tool in the shed, she actually downgraded it, and well this has caused a serious problem, now im trying to repair it, but the mobo isnt detecting the keyboard and it wont move from the first boot page

if i can atleast get the keyboard workin again i could be able to access setup and install the new mobo drivers

so yeah can someone please help me out on this one

AOpen MX46 Motherboard - RAM support phefford@gmail.com Hardware 1 03-29-2005 04:16 PM
P4 2.8Ghz on MX46-533V Mark Larsen AOpen 1 12-22-2004 01:21 PM
MX46 U2-CN Col AOpen 4 05-20-2004 11:31 PM
MX46-533V heatsink clips? Charles Gilley AOpen 5 12-10-2003 01:20 PM
Re: MX46-533V PCI bus problem c AOpen 2 09-13-2003 04:10 AM