Apogee Overclocking utility Version : 1.51

PiraTed

looking for Apogee Overclocking utility Version : 1.51 (or later)

i've looking for the last week, and the sites that are supposedly there
aren't.

anyone?

tia.

RobV

PiraTed wrote:
> looking for Apogee Overclocking utility Version : 1.51 (or later)
>
> i've looking for the last week, and the sites that are supposedly
> there aren't.
>
> anyone?
>
> tia.

You didn't look very hard. Ever heard of Google? Input "Apogee
Overclocking utility" and the very first link has the download:
http://www.opendrivers.com/freedownl...-download.html

About the middle of the page on the left side.

Phil Weldon

'RobV' wrote:
| You didn't look very hard. Ever heard of Google? Input "Apogee
| Overclocking utility" and the very first link has the download:

http://www.opendrivers.com/freedownl...-download.html

| About the middle of the page on the left side.
_____

A hit on Google is not identical to finding information (or a download.)
Just try the URL cited for results, then reconsider your reply to 'PiraTed'.

Phil Weldon

news:4793b69a$0$7210$(E-Mail Removed)...

Phil Weldon wrote:
> 'RobV' wrote:
>> You didn't look very hard. Ever heard of Google? Input "Apogee
>> Overclocking utility" and the very first link has the download:
>>

> http://www.opendrivers.com/freedownl...-download.html
>>
>> About the middle of the page on the left side.

> _____
>
> A hit on Google is not identical to finding information (or a
> download.) Just try the URL cited for results, then reconsider your
> reply to 'PiraTed'.
>
> Phil Weldon

I tried it for results before I replied and posted the link. I just
used the link from my post and got to the same page, whereupon I
downloaded the zip file for version 1.53 of Apogee Overclocking Utility.
It's on my system right now: Apogee_1.53.zip, 3.43 MB . It took forever
to download with a speed of 3.33 Kbps (the server there is obviously
very slow), but it finished and I have it.
All three links are live and each one started a download, while I
finished the download of one of the links. Am I missing something?

RobV wrote:
> PiraTed wrote:
>> looking for Apogee Overclocking utility Version : 1.51 (or later)
>>
>> i've looking for the last week, and the sites that are supposedly
>> there aren't.
>>
>> anyone?
>>
>> tia.

> You didn't look very hard. Ever heard of Google? Input "Apogee
> Overclocking utility" and the very first link has the download:
> http://www.opendrivers.com/freedownl...-download.html
>
> About the middle of the page on the left side.

I was able to download the 3.43 MB version 1.53 zip file from the link
above. If you're having problems downloading from the link, then give
me an email address to where I can send the file to you as an
attachment. Don't forget to spell-it-out so the SPAM bots don't pick it
up.

Phil Weldon

'RobV' wrote:
| I tried it for results before I replied and posted the link. I just
| used the link from my post and got to the same page, whereupon I
| downloaded the zip file for version 1.53 of Apogee Overclocking Utility.
| It's on my system right now: Apogee_1.53.zip, 3.43 MB . It took forever
| to download with a speed of 3.33 Kbps (the server there is obviously
| very slow), but it finished and I have it.
| All three links are live and each one started a download, while I
| finished the download of one of the links. Am I missing something?
_____

I tried the link you cited (and several others returned by Google for the
search string [ Apogee overclocking utility ] ). None work for me; '404 not
found'.

Phil Weldon

news:4793c786$0$7144$(E-Mail Removed)...

'RobV' wrote:
| I tried it for results before I replied and posted the link. I just
| used the link from my post and got to the same page, whereupon I
| downloaded the zip file for version 1.53 of Apogee Overclocking Utility.
| It's on my system right now: Apogee_1.53.zip, 3.43 MB . It took forever
| to download with a speed of 3.33 Kbps (the server there is obviously
| very slow), but it finished and I have it.
| All three links are live and each one started a download, while I
| finished the download of one of the links. Am I missing something?
_____

And now
http://www.opendrivers.com/freedownl...-download.html
works, and at 165 KB/sec. Go figure.

Phil Weldon wrote:
> 'RobV' wrote:
>> I tried it for results before I replied and posted the link. I just
>> used the link from my post and got to the same page, whereupon I
>> downloaded the zip file for version 1.53 of Apogee Overclocking
>> Utility. It's on my system right now: Apogee_1.53.zip, 3.43 MB . It
>> took forever to download with a speed of 3.33 Kbps (the server there
>> is obviously very slow), but it finished and I have it.
>> All three links are live and each one started a download, while I
>> finished the download of one of the links. Am I missing something?
>> _____

> And now
> http://www.opendrivers.com/freedownl...-download.html
> works, and at 165 KB/sec. Go figure.

> Phil Weldon

Hi, Phil. That's great. I wish it had been that fast when I was
downloading the file! ;-)
I don't have any way to post the file, so if PiraTed is still having
problems, I'll email it to him. Too bad I don't have a Chaintech MB,
then I could make use of it as well. :-)

RobV wrote:
> PiraTed wrote:
>> looking for Apogee Overclocking utility Version : 1.51 (or later)
>>
>> i've looking for the last week, and the sites that are supposedly
>> there aren't.
>>
>> anyone?
>>
>> tia.

> You didn't look very hard. Ever heard of Google? Input "Apogee
> Overclocking utility" and the very first link has the download:
> http://www.opendrivers.com/freedownl...-download.html
>
> About the middle of the page on the left side.

Sorry for the smart ass remark there, PiraTed. I had a senior moment
there, but it's been purged. ;-)

PiraTed

"RobV" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:4793d066$0$7187$(E-Mail Removed):

> RobV wrote:
>> PiraTed wrote:
>>> looking for Apogee Overclocking utility Version : 1.51 (or later)
>>>
>>> i've looking for the last week, and the sites that are supposedly
>>> there aren't.
>>>
>>> anyone?
>>>
>>> tia.

>> You didn't look very hard. Ever heard of Google? Input "Apogee
>> Overclocking utility" and the very first link has the download:
>> http://www.opendrivers.com/freedownl...-apogee-overcl
>> ocking-utility-v1.53-download.html
>>
>> About the middle of the page on the left side.

> I was able to download the 3.43 MB version 1.53 zip file from the link
> above. If you're having problems downloading from the link, then give
> me an email address to where I can send the file to you as an
> attachment. Don't forget to spell-it-out so the SPAM bots don't pick
> it up.

hey robv, yeah i'm still having problems getting that file.
i tried going through chaintech, but they're site sucks.

umm, here is my email... radthad-nospam-at-charter-dot-net
delete the "-nospam-" and the hyphens, and well you know the rest.. :-)

and as far as the "smart-a$$" remark goes, it's cool, life can be a b!tch
at times.

and thanks for your help.

PiraTed.

Re: Highest processor for CT-7VJL Apogee motherboard? KURIAKI Chaintech 4 11-04-2009 11:46 AM
Apogee overclocking Dick Chaintech 3 06-11-2004 10:07 PM
Driver to SM-buscontroller needed chaintech 9EJL2 apogee, pls help Alice og Karsten Grau Chaintech 0 10-21-2003 12:09 PM
Re: Highest processor for CT-7VJL Apogee motherboard? Aikon Chaintech 0 08-18-2003 08:37 PM
Audio Interference Apogee 7VJL John Grimley Chaintech 0 07-24-2003 08:50 PM