Apple must hang on to Ives

domanova

A post on MacMinute (http://www.macminute.com/) has a picture of a new
PC that, says MacMinute, "bears a striking resemblance to Apple's iMac
G5." Striking? The picture is small, but I found it more striking
that the PC maker took the same basic form and managed to make it look
like another ugly beige box.

Steven Fisher

In article <080920042029593124%(E-Mail Removed)>,
domanova <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> A post on MacMinute (http://www.macminute.com/) has a picture of a new
> PC that, says MacMinute, "bears a striking resemblance to Apple's iMac
> G5." Striking? The picture is small, but I found it more striking
> that the PC maker took the same basic form and managed to make it look
> like another ugly beige box.

The built-in chat camera is a good idea, though.

--
Steven Fisher; (E-Mail Removed)
"Morituri Nolumus Mori."

Gregory Weston

In article <080920042029593124%(E-Mail Removed)>,
domanova <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> A post on MacMinute (http://www.macminute.com/) has a picture of a new
> PC that, says MacMinute, "bears a striking resemblance to Apple's iMac
> G5." Striking? The picture is small, but I found it more striking
> that the PC maker took the same basic form and managed to make it look
> like another ugly beige box.

Ick. But isn't this the same event where in 1999 or so they were showing
off concept designs that include cases shaped like fish and rabbits?

Standard output is like your butt. Everyone has one. When using a bathroom,
they all default to going into a toilet. However, a person can redirect his
"standard output" to somewhere else, if he so chooses. - Jeremy Nixon

Bev A. Kupf

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 12:12:52 GMT,
Gregory Weston ((E-Mail Removed)) wrote:
> In article <080920042029593124%(E-Mail Removed)>,
> domanova <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> A post on MacMinute (http://www.macminute.com/) has a picture of a new
>> PC that, says MacMinute, "bears a striking resemblance to Apple's iMac
>> G5." Striking? The picture is small, but I found it more striking
>> that the PC maker took the same basic form and managed to make it look
>> like another ugly beige box.

> Ick.

Agreed. Here's a larger picture ....
<http://www.trigem.co.kr/upload/tgproduct/product/B_1_54.gif>

> But isn't this the same event where in 1999 or so they were showing
> off concept designs that include cases shaped like fish and rabbits?

I think this PC is being sold. At least it looks like you can order
one from the Lluon website.

--
Bev A. Kupf
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never

Neill Massello

Bev A. Kupf <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Agreed. Here's a larger picture ....
> <http://www.trigem.co.kr/upload/tgproduct/product/B_1_54.gif>