ARM-JTAG Pinout

Tim Wescott

I have several ARM evaluation boards, and they all have exceedingly
similar pinouts on the JTAG port, varying only in how they treat TRST.

Is there a standard out there on what the JTAG port should look like? If
so, who maintains it? Is it available on the web?

I'm kinda hoping for "yes", "ARM", and "here you go", but I'll take what
I can get.

http://www.wescottdesign.com

Rich Webb

On Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:46:26 -0500, Tim Wescott <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I have several ARM evaluation boards, and they all have exceedingly
>similar pinouts on the JTAG port, varying only in how they treat TRST.
>
>Is there a standard out there on what the JTAG port should look like? If
>so, who maintains it? Is it available on the web?
>
>I'm kinda hoping for "yes", "ARM", and "here you go", but I'll take what
>I can get.

Yes, ARM. Here you go:

http://infocenter.arm.com/help/topic...connectors.pdf

Additional links in that document.

--
Rich Webb Norfolk, VA

Tim Wescott

On Fri, 29 Jun 2012 12:58:27 -0400, Rich Webb wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:46:26 -0500, Tim Wescott <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>I have several ARM evaluation boards, and they all have exceedingly
>>similar pinouts on the JTAG port, varying only in how they treat TRST.
>>
>>Is there a standard out there on what the JTAG port should look like?
>>If so, who maintains it? Is it available on the web?
>>
>>I'm kinda hoping for "yes", "ARM", and "here you go", but I'll take what
>>I can get.

> Yes, ARM. Here you go:
>
> http://infocenter.arm.com/help/topic...ttached/13634/

cortex_debug_connectors.pdf

> Additional links in that document.

Thank you.

http://www.wescottdesign.com

Omnibook 800 - Docking-port pinout info wanted! Pinout? crumpton69@googlemail.com Laptops 3 12-13-2006 09:33 PM
Omnibook 800 - Docking-port pinout info wanted! Pinout? crumpton69@googlemail.com HP 3 12-13-2006 09:33 PM
USB pinout SA6R Howard Nelson Abit 1 07-26-2004 12:15 PM
Abit Siluro T400 tv out connector pinout needed Panga TC Abit 0 05-10-2004 12:48 AM
Re: Toshiba Tecra 720CDT proprietary HDD/FDD/CD connector pinout needed - Toshiba Tecra 720 HDD Interface Pinout.htm (0/1) Gan Laptops 0 08-03-2003 11:52 AM