ASROCK and AMD 3500+

News_Reader

Well I have built this unit, so far so good. I noticed there is an AUTO
overclock and it mentions using PCI-E also in the bios. Is this OK to use
with AGP card?

Cuzman

News_Reader wrote:

" Well I have built this unit, so far so good. I noticed there is an
AUTO overclock and it mentions using PCI-E also in the bios. Is this OK
to use with AGP card? "

It would help to know which motherboard you are using.

News_Reader

Sorry, its the 939 Dual with bios 1.2.

"Cuzman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dibig4$8mk$(E-Mail Removed)2surf.net...
> News_Reader wrote:
>
> " Well I have built this unit, so far so good. I noticed there is an AUTO
> overclock and it mentions using PCI-E also in the bios. Is this OK to use
> with AGP card? "
>

> It would help to know which motherboard you are using.

Bruno VALLY

It's right, i have this mainboard with Asus V9999 (Nvidia 6800 AGP) and i
have ovc the fsb at 250 Mhz. It's running perfectly (desynchro PCI-E in the
bios).

Bruno

news:(E-Mail Removed).. .