ASRock K7S8X Motherboard fails to detect mouse via OmniView KVM switcher

Tim

I have 4 PCs running XP Pro connected via an OmniView E Series 4 port
KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) switcher. 3 of the machines work fine
with it, the fourth does not.

The fourth machine does work with the keyboard and vision OK but fails
to detect a mouse. If you plug a mouse directly into the PC it's
fine. Via the KVM however it fails to work.
Have tried booting the machine with a mouse directly connected then
swapping out for the KVM but this does not work either.

The machine with the problem has an ASRock K7S8X motherboard.

Anyone know how I may go about making it work with the switcher?

Many thanks for any help.

Pen

Have you tried different ports on the KVM.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...