asrock m3a770de problem

Junior Member

first of all thanks to everyone who would provide and answer to my question.

my windows xp will not boot past the advanced boot options screen. i have 2 ide hard drives connected to the board in master and slave configuration. the main hd that has xp on and it is master as normal. yet for some reason it will not load. i am importing my hard drives from another computer that i upgraded from and i wonder could that be the problem. i also have a sata dvd/cd combo drive installed. i really would like to know if anyone else has had the same problem. and what steps did they use to fix it.

problems in order
1. can not load windows xp, as it does not go beyond advanced boot options.
2. board is asking to generate sata diskette

please help if you can. it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks