assassins creed revelations

PcGAmeR22

i beat assassins creed brother hood on pc
and it was playable
just wanna know if im gonna be able to play revelations
rig ___
intel cord due e7500 2.93 ghz
3 gb ddr3
evga nvidia 9400 gt 1024 m

rb

CPU and Memory are ok, but Video card -might- be a proble

PcGAmeR22

im aware the my 9400 gt is a proble
i just wanna know if this game is gonna be playable like brother hood
the previous assassins creed is working fine on lowest setting
20-70 fp

rb

PcGAmeR22;1312281 Wrote:
> im aware the my 9400 gt is a problem
> i just wanna know if this game is gonna be playable like brother hood
> the previous assassins creed is working fine on lowest settings
> 20-70 fps

I've only seen preliminary system requirements for AC:R, but my guess i
it will be playable using the 9400 with the environmental settings t
minimum and resolution set to 1024x768. Multi-player may stutter though
:

PcGAmeR22

i can run acb on 800x60
multisampling x
everything on hi except for post fx and shadow
it works fin