Asus 6600 GT Bios Update

Miguel Peixoto

I've 2 Asus 6600 GT with diferent BIOS. How can I Update de old one Bios

BigJim

my advice is not to do anything to the bios unless you are having a problem.

"Miguel Peixoto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:42c03fde$0$741$(E-Mail Removed)...

> I've 2 Asus 6600 GT with diferent BIOS. How can I Update de old one Bios

Sune Storgaard

BigJim skrev

> my advice is not to do anything to the bios unless you are having a
> problem.

Good advise in general, but i can imagine he experiences some SLI problems
since they need to be identical?

I have used NVFlash with good (and only good) results, but i would hate to
write a how-to for it, in case things screw up. Having a pci vga card handy
for a reflash (with the old bios you saved before flashing) is a good start
though.

--
This episode is called: "an elephant ****s a pig".
But the networks had it changed to "an elephant makes love to a pig".

BigJim

mind reader, he never mentioned sli.

"Sune Storgaard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:42c06810$0$18643$(E-Mail Removed)...
> BigJim skrev
>
>> my advice is not to do anything to the bios unless you are having a
>> problem.

> Good advise in general, but i can imagine he experiences some SLI problems
> since they need to be identical?
>
> I have used NVFlash with good (and only good) results, but i would hate to
> write a how-to for it, in case things screw up. Having a pci vga card
> handy for a reflash (with the old bios you saved before flashing) is a
> good start though.
>
> --
> This episode is called: "an elephant ****s a pig".
> But the networks had it changed to "an elephant makes love to a pig".
> Which is kind of silly, because if an elephant was on top of the pig,
> it wouldnt be making love to it, it would be ****ing it ! [Trey Parker]

Sune Storgaard

BigJim skrev

> mind reader, he never mentioned sli.

Correct, i have an autistic psychic ferret talking thru me, by sticking
grapes up in my ass. 1 grape means no, 4 means yes. To proof it i will give
you a free horoscope reading:

This week will bring you various things, economy will maybe change, so will
the weather. Avoid flamethrowers at gasstations, and dont date hairy
truckers from alabame while saturn is in transit of mercury.

However my ferret arent sure about the SLI, but why else would you need 2
allmost identical cards to match 100% ?

--
This episode is called: "an elephant ****s a pig".
But the networks had it changed to "an elephant makes love to a pig".
Which is kind of silly, because if an elephant was on top of the pig,
it wouldnt be making love to it, it would be ****ing it ! [Trey Parker]

surfOregon

"Sune Storgaard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:42c0ca1b$0$18636$(E-Mail Removed)...
> BigJim skrev
>
>> mind reader, he never mentioned sli.

> Correct, i have an autistic psychic ferret talking thru me, by sticking
> grapes up in my ass. 1 grape means no, 4 means yes. To proof it i will
> give you a free horoscope reading:
>
> This week will bring you various things, economy will maybe change, so
> will the weather. Avoid flamethrowers at gasstations, and dont date hairy
> truckers from alabame while saturn is in transit of mercury.
>
> However my ferret arent sure about the SLI, but why else would you need 2
> allmost identical cards to match 100% ?

Heh heh.....TY for the really great post.

BigJim

why else would you need 2
> almost identical cards to match 100% ?

he is just probably anal..........

"Sune Storgaard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:42c0ca1b$0$18636$(E-Mail Removed)...
> BigJim skrev
>
>> mind reader, he never mentioned sli.

> Correct, i have an autistic psychic ferret talking thru me, by sticking
> grapes up in my ass. 1 grape means no, 4 means yes. To proof it i will
> give you a free horoscope reading:
>
> This week will bring you various things, economy will maybe change, so
> will the weather. Avoid flamethrowers at gasstations, and dont date hairy
> truckers from alabame while saturn is in transit of mercury.
>
> However my ferret arent sure about the SLI, but why else would you need 2
> allmost identical cards to match 100% ?
>
> --
> This episode is called: "an elephant ****s a pig".
> But the networks had it changed to "an elephant makes love to a pig".
> Which is kind of silly, because if an elephant was on top of the pig,
> it wouldnt be making love to it, it would be ****ing it ! [Trey Parker]

Dr Teeth

*Very* funny, thanks!

--
Cheers,

Guy

6600 GT Power supply requirements - update John W Nvidia 4 02-17-2006 12:58 PM
6600 or 6600 GT? Bosconian Nvidia 18 12-02-2005 11:36 AM
Asus 6600 video card alarm problem Spark Nvidia 1 07-25-2005 04:09 PM
buying NVidia 6600 GT, which brand XFX or ASUS? Giovanni Azua Nvidia 23 02-24-2005 11:23 PM
Update Asus Update? Mox 13 Asus 3 04-11-2004 07:54 AM