Asus K8V-SE Deluxe motherboard help

Junior Member

Hi;

I'm new here. Wanted to ask for help for an old Asus K8V-SE Deluxe motherboard. I cannot find where to download drivers for the mobo. I go to the asus website and all I get is "Service Unavailable". It's been like that since the other day.

I am trying to make this mobo work since the pc I am using got damaged and this is all I can have (from a friend) beause at the moment I am incapacitated economically speaking. Would like to set-up in XP 32/64bit and on Windows 7 32/64bit so I would really need your help pointing me towards where I can find the right drivers for the Asus K8V-SE Deluxe motherboard that I will use.

I wanted to post in the asus forums also but I can't see to member myself there because of the "Service Unavailable"...so I opted to join here after reading some interesting stuff here.

Please..please help me on this problem of mine. Not really knowledgeable on computers but I try to learn and understand through reading and interaction with forums such as this.

Also, if someone here is "using/has used" this kind of model of asus please if you can give me some insights and tips on it's set-up usage etc...really appreciate the help.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

jason