Asus M2N4-SLI driver disc

tim

Hi
Could anyone help me please I am looking for the driver disc for an Asus
M2N4-SLI <GREEN> if anyone has this motherboard could you please send me a
copy of the driver disc I will gladly pay all postage ect.
Thanks from Eddie

peter

Of course you could always look for it on the Asus website...........
Took about 2 minutes to find
http://support.asus.com/download/dow...model=M2N4-SLI
pk

"tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Q58Gj.239$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> Could anyone help me please I am looking for the driver disc for an Asus
> M2N4-SLI <GREEN> if anyone has this motherboard could you please send me
> a copy of the driver disc I will gladly pay all postage ect.
> Thanks from Eddie

tim

thanks peter got it mate
"tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Q58Gj.239$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> Could anyone help me please I am looking for the driver disc for an Asus
> M2N4-SLI <GREEN> if anyone has this motherboard could you please send me
> a copy of the driver disc I will gladly pay all postage ect.
> Thanks from Eddie

HELP--Can't get iDVD to burn a disc--"not a usable disc" message Jim Apple 2 10-10-2009 03:42 AM
ga-73pvm-s2 driver disc? Jim E Gigabyte 6 06-19-2009 01:19 PM
865pe Neo2 P driver disc Jim E MSI 7 03-20-2007 12:38 AM
?: upgrade disc #1, full-install disc #1 mz Apple 3 01-27-2004 09:03 AM
driver disc fails? MacDaddy ATI 5 09-24-2003 08:01 AM