What ASUS mobo is the flagship for P4?

Dunny Rummy

I have a A7N8X DELUXE mobo for AMD. I have spare parts to build
another PC but would like to know which ASUS P4 mobo is the
"flagship". I'm very please with my ASUS AMD so its no surprised I'm
choosing ASUS for my next P4 platform. I would like an Intel board (or
should I stick with AMD?) just for curiosity reasons. I plan to make
the upcoming PC a workstation (I do intense rendering) using a KVM
switch thus I can frolic on my main PC (not tying it up).

I also would like to know what Intel CPU to buy with the recommended
Intel ASUS mobo.
This group was very helpful in choosing my ASUS AMD platform!

Comments please!

TIA!!

Simon

The ASUS P4C800 Deluxe is a very good mobo.

I would also recommend a 3.2Gig P4. Very stable to overclock. I did 3.6Gig
for about 20 Mins with only the standard heatsink . Long Enough to run
3dMark. No overheating probs. :-)

"Dunny Rummy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a A7N8X DELUXE mobo for AMD. I have spare parts to build
> another PC but would like to know which ASUS P4 mobo is the
> "flagship". I'm very please with my ASUS AMD so its no surprised I'm
> choosing ASUS for my next P4 platform. I would like an Intel board (or
> should I stick with AMD?) just for curiosity reasons. I plan to make
> the upcoming PC a workstation (I do intense rendering) using a KVM
> switch thus I can frolic on my main PC (not tying it up).
>
> I also would like to know what Intel CPU to buy with the recommended
> Intel ASUS mobo.
> This group was very helpful in choosing my ASUS AMD platform!
>
> Comments please!
>
> TIA!!

DaveW

P4C800E- Deluxe. Hands down winner; most stable, most flexible.

--
DaveW

"Dunny Rummy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a A7N8X DELUXE mobo for AMD. I have spare parts to build
> another PC but would like to know which ASUS P4 mobo is the
> "flagship". I'm very please with my ASUS AMD so its no surprised I'm
> choosing ASUS for my next P4 platform. I would like an Intel board (or
> should I stick with AMD?) just for curiosity reasons. I plan to make
> the upcoming PC a workstation (I do intense rendering) using a KVM
> switch thus I can frolic on my main PC (not tying it up).
>
> I also would like to know what Intel CPU to buy with the recommended
> Intel ASUS mobo.
> This group was very helpful in choosing my ASUS AMD platform!
>
> Comments please!
>
> TIA!!

Silvertip

That's a no brainer. P4C800E Deluxe. Best there is.
"Dunny Rummy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a A7N8X DELUXE mobo for AMD. I have spare parts to build
> another PC but would like to know which ASUS P4 mobo is the
> "flagship". I'm very please with my ASUS AMD so its no surprised I'm
> choosing ASUS for my next P4 platform. I would like an Intel board (or
> should I stick with AMD?) just for curiosity reasons. I plan to make
> the upcoming PC a workstation (I do intense rendering) using a KVM
> switch thus I can frolic on my main PC (not tying it up).
>
> I also would like to know what Intel CPU to buy with the recommended
> Intel ASUS mobo.
> This group was very helpful in choosing my ASUS AMD platform!
>
> Comments please!
>
> TIA!!

Nick Zentena

Dunny Rummy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have a A7N8X DELUXE mobo for AMD. I have spare parts to build
> another PC but would like to know which ASUS P4 mobo is the
> "flagship". I'm very please with my ASUS AMD so its no surprised I'm

Today or Monday?

Nick

$$$

Some people really like the ABIT version

The asus is good enough though.

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:25:32 GMT, Dunny Rummy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have a A7N8X DELUXE mobo for AMD. I have spare parts to build
>another PC but would like to know which ASUS P4 mobo is the
>"flagship". I'm very please with my ASUS AMD so its no surprised I'm
>choosing ASUS for my next P4 platform. I would like an Intel board (or
>should I stick with AMD?) just for curiosity reasons. I plan to make
>the upcoming PC a workstation (I do intense rendering) using a KVM
>switch thus I can frolic on my main PC (not tying it up).
>
>I also would like to know what Intel CPU to buy with the recommended
>Intel ASUS mobo.
>This group was very helpful in choosing my ASUS AMD platform!
>
>Comments please!
>
>TIA!!

Dunny Rummy

*slap!*

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 05:50:09 -0500, Nick Zentena
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Dunny Rummy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> I have a A7N8X DELUXE mobo for AMD. I have spare parts to build
>> another PC but would like to know which ASUS P4 mobo is the
>> "flagship". I'm very please with my ASUS AMD so its no surprised I'm

> Today or Monday?
>
> Nick

Nick Zentena

Dunny Rummy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> *slap!*

Couuld you try answering the question in english? I only read a couple of
languages.

Thanks
Nick