Asus Probe and power supply fan speed

Peacekeeper

Running latest probe happens on version back a bit as well.

When I installed a Super Flower power supply which comes with a 14cm fan
running at 1100rpm probe when it starts fails to acknowledge the fan is
working and pops up. The bios sees the fan at 1100rpm and my probe is set to
600rpm minimum as allowable.

Any idea why probe does not see as it saw my old enermax PS which ran at
2500rpm?

Asked asus bu no reply diito when I left a message on their website reply
area.

Of course disabling the reporting works but I would like to use it.

-

FWIW, my Antec case and power supply instructions made note of the fact that
many MBs may not accurately track the variable speed PS fan speed because
many MB's seem to have problems tracking fan speeds at 1500 rpm and below.

Doug
---
Doug's "MF Film Holder" for batch scanning "strips" of 120/220 medium format
film:
http://home.earthlink.net/~dougfishe...mainintro.html

Peacekeeper

Thanks Probe has a min fan speed swtting of 600rpm thus I would have assumed
it would recognise it. seems to be a starting issue for probe.

news:Rfeod.8282$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...