Asus R2H*, Samsung Q1

arifi

Hello everyone,

After some searching I concluded this to be the only reasonably active
tabletpc group, and even though my questions are not windows-related,
I am posting here. Please point me to the correct direction if there
is an alternative.

Looking into Asus R2* or Samsung Q1* family of devices, I wonder what
your experiences are..

Especially with battery life. With the R2H there seems to be an
optional battery that extends the bettery life to 4 hours. Does this
extend the size of the unit ?

I also heard about an Asus R2E. What are the differences between the
R2H, R2Hv and R2E ?

Many thanks in advance,
Arifi Koseoglu

Sir André

If you have registered the Asus on-line, they are pretty good at specing the
model if that is what you are asking? From my experiences with Asus
notebooks, the power4gear software must be installed if you want full support
of the battery life, but I recommend contacting them requesting said
information. We deal a lot w/Asus notebooks here, and though this is off
topic make sure to activate your warranty card with them. Hope this helps.

Andre
Operating Systems Analsyt
College of Sciences @ SDSU