laptop is a advent 7004, any help would be great
cheers!!

Rolf Blom

On 2007-02-08 20:04, crazyal wrote:
> hi, i have been doing some work on my friends laptop it is quite an
> old laptop but it still works,
> any way i have recentlly reformmated and rinstalled xp everything
> works fine exept the ghrapics card a ati mobility radeon m16 hasent
> got got any drivers i have been looking everywhere on the internet for
> drivers but i still cant find any thing and this ismy last hope, the
> laptop is a advent 7004, any help would be great
> cheers!!

You could perhaps use Omegadrivers, though you may have to use earlier
ones than catalyst v6.6.
For ancient ATI hw, they say to use Omega Drivers v3.8.252 or older,
found in their archive section.
http://www.omegadrivers.net/archive.php

These guys do support for the Advent laptops:
http://support.thetechguys.com/

The original drivers are supposedly on a utility CD, which should be
available from here:
http://www.pcservicecall.co.uk/recoverymedia/
(this may be win9x drivers, I don't know)